- ABOUT US
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Annual Conference
To learn more about our WASBO Partnership program opportunities please contact the WASBO office
WASBO has developed two levels of partnership with the goals of:
1. Collaborating with vetted businesses that add value for WASBO’s members by helping districts solve pressing and complex challenges
2. Enhancing member benefits by way of meaningful partnership revenue
3. Strengthening the financial security to the association via a shift in dependency on membership dues
LEVELS OF PARTNERSHIP
Two levels of partnership were developed and their benefits are as follows:
This relationship is a one year (1) agreement and is event focused. The benefit to the partner is that they have a bundled marketing package that integrates amongst all visible opportunities at an event for one price.
The benefit to WASBO is that there are structured, cohesive deliverables that can be systematically managed and payment is received up front in lump sum.
The deliverables of each level of partnership are directly aligned to the current “assets” that WASBO has (website, membership, events, etc.)
the pointed top of a mountain or ridge.
This relationship is a three year (3) agreement and focused on year round support and interaction. The benefit to the partner is that they receive multiple opportunities for access and visibility in order to strengthen their position in school business.
The benefit to WASBO is that there are structured, cohesive deliverables, including content (videos, webinars, white papers and expertise) to be used to educate members on complex issues facing school business.
Peak Program Partners require an intense due diligence process and board approval. The due diligence process includes evaluation of:
· Partner Company is registered as a WASBO member allowing two (2) company contacts to have access to the
· Receive WASBO’s newsletters and magazines
· Registration for two (2) at the annual conference
· Meal selections for two (2) at the annual conference
· Partner will receive the list of event attendees
· Premium Booth at the annual conference
· Signage at the annual conference
· Full page ad in the Event Brochure
· Partner Recognition page in the Event Brochure (listing of all partners on full page)
· Partner has annual speaking opportunity at the conference. Content and topic is approved by WASBO Executive Director
· For each Peak Level Partner, WASBO will contribute $500 to each WASBO region in the Partners name.
· Rotating banner on the WASBO.org main page for 12 months
· Four (4) half-page ads in the Reporter
· Opportunity to provide educational content for two newsletters. Content is approved by the Executive Director
· Social media integration during the event. A daily tweet that points the members to the partner booth or
· Partner organization is introduced (either in person on stage or verbal introduction) during General Session
· Rotating PowerPoint slide of partners listed pre-general session (if this currently exists prior to the general session starting). This is a “WASBO thanks its Peak Partners for their year-round support and thought leadership” slide.
· PEAK Partners will have a $5,000 allowance to spend on sponsorship opportunities for WASBO’s year-round events.
· PEAK Partners will have the FIRST opportunity to choose event sponsorship opportunities prior to other partner levels and suppliers receiving the sponsorship guide (the Peak Partners will have First Rights prior to the Base Partners). Peak Partners will have one week to choose their sponsorship opportunities.
· WASBO will coordinate and market four (4) webinars for the Peak Partner Company.
· WASBO will market a branded regional workshop on behalf of the Partner Company.