Dr. Linda McDermott
Chief Financial Officer
Spokane Public Schools
200 N Bernard St.
Spokane, WA 98372
Phone: (509) 354-7318
External Business Manager
North Central ESD
430 Olds Station Rd
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 667-3630
→ This Week In Olympia Newsletter
→ 2017 Joint Message To The Legislature
→ Meeting Minutes and Committee Downloads (WASBO members only)
Meeting Dates and Locations
The Legislative Affairs Networking Group meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Start time is 9:00 am.
How do I join a WASBO networking group meeting?
Do you see a topic that really interests you, but are unsure how to join or if you are able to participate? Then rest assured, WASBO Networking Group meetings are free to join and you are welcome to participate at any time from the comfort of your own desk.
Here’s how to get started:
- If you are a current WASBO member, you will need to update your member profile to select the networking group you wish to join. After logging in, simply select the Manage Profile option on the Home Page to get started.
- Once on the Manage Profile page, select Information & Settings – Edit Bio
- Once on the Edit Bio page, scroll down until you see the section for Networking Groups
- Select which groups you would like to receive meeting information from.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on Save Changes (green button)
Not a WASBO member, the meeting information will be available on the networking group page on the google calendar. Simply click the link to access the meeting information.
- Want to become a member and enjoy the benefits of membership?