The Washington Association of School Business Officials is a professional association that provides programs and services to promote best practices of school business management, professional growth and the effective use of educational resources.
To be recognized as the experts in school finance and operations in Washington State.
|Office & Mailing Address
||284 Lee ST SW, Suite 132, Tumwater, WA 98501
WASBO's General Refund Policy
Cancellations received 30 or more days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund of their registration fee.
No Refunds for cancellations 29 or less days prior to the event and no refunds will be granted for "No-Shows".
If you are registered for a workshop or training and you do not attend without canceling in advance (No-Show), your district will be notified.
Name substitutions and location changes (if applicable, i.e. ASB workshops) will be accepted up to 10 working days prior to the event.
WASBO Membership fees will not be refunded. In case of inclement weather, those registered will receive an e-mail if an event has been cancelled or rescheduled. If the event proceeds as scheduled, NO refunds will be granted.
In 2018, WASBO Members voted to revise the Board Director regions to align with the nine Educational Service District (ESD) Regions:
- ESD 101 includes Ferry, Stevens, Pend O’Reille, Lincoln, Spokane, Adams and Whitman Counties
- ESD 105 includes Kittitas, Yakima and Klickitat Counties
- ESD 112 includes Cowlitz, Clark and Skamania Counties
- ESD 113 includes Grays Harbor, Mason, Pacific, Thurston and Lewis Counties
- ESD 114 includes Clallam, Jefferson and Kitsap Counties
- ESD 121 includes King and Pierce Counties
- ESD 123 includes Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield and Asotin Counties
- ESD 171 includes Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas and Grant Counties
- ESD 189 includes Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, San Juan and Island Counties