ASB, Trust Analyst
Seattle Public Schools
PO BOX 34165
Seattle, WA 98124
Phone: (206) 252-0272
Assistant Director of Business Services
Mead School District
2323 E Farwell Rd
Mead, WA 99021
Phone: (509) 465-7633
WASBO Board Liaisons
Board Director - ESD Region 112
Term Expires: May 2021
Executive Director of Business Services
Ridgefield School District
2724 S Hillhurst Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Term Expires: May 2019
Director of Accounting
Northshore School District
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
→ ASB Procedures Manual - Revised 2017 (WASBO Members Only)
→ Meeting Minutes and Presentation Handouts (WASBO members only)
→ Appendix - Best Practices and Forms (WASBO members only)
→ Video Library (WASBO members only)
Meeting Dates and Locations
The ASB Networking Group meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of every month. Start time is 9:30 am.
How do I join a WASBO networking group meeting?
Do you see a topic that really interests you, but are unsure how to join or if you are able to participate? Then rest assured, WASBO networking group meetings are free to join and you are welcome to participate at any time from the comfort of your own desk.
Here’s how to get started:
- If you are a current WASBO member, you will need to update your member profile to select the networking group you wish to join. After logging in, simply select the Manage Profile option on the Home Page to get started.
- Once on the Manage Profile page, select Information & Settings – Edit Bio
- Once on the Edit Bio page, scroll down until you see the section for Networking Groups
- Select which groups you would like to receive meeting information from.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on Save Changes (green button)
Not a WASBO member, the meeting information will be available on the networking group page on the google calendar. Simply click the link to access the meeting information.
- Want to become a member and enjoy the benefits of membership?