Archivist and Records Manager
Seattle School District
2445 3rd Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134
Phone: (206) 252-0797
Vancouver School District
2901 Falk Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
Phone: (360) 313-1235
Kim Ferra, CSBS
Director of Fiscal Services
Yelm Community Schools
PO Box 476
Yelm, WA 98597
Phone: (360) 458-6227
→ Records Management Manual Part 1 (WASBO members only)
→ Records Management Manual Part 2 (WASBO members only)
→ Records Retention Schedules for School and Educational Service Districts
→ Washington State Archives Local Government Email List Signup
→ Records Retention
→ Revision Guide
→ Meeting Minutes (WASBO members only)
Meeting Dates and Locations
The Records Management Networking Group meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of every month. Start time is 9:30 am.
How do I join a WASBO networking group meeting?
Do you see a topic that really interests you, but are unsure how to join or if you are able to participate? Then rest assured, WASBO Networking Group meetings are free to join and you are welcome to participate at any time from the comfort of your own desk.
Here’s how to get started:
- If you are a current WASBO member, you will need to update your member profile to select the networking group you wish to join. After logging in, simply select the Manage Profile option on the Home Page to get started.
- Once on the Manage Profile page, select Information & Settings – Edit Bio
- Once on the Edit Bio page, scroll down until you see the section for Networking Groups
- Select which groups you would like to receive meeting information from.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on Save Changes (green button)
Not a WASBO member, the meeting information will be available on the networking group page on the google calendar. Simply click the link to access the meeting information.
- Want to become a member and enjoy the benefits of membership?