Contact Us | Print Page | Sign In | Register
Risk Management Forum
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
2019-2020 school year training topics 1 P. Harrison Hi Paul - not sure if you have subjects yet, but here are a few ideas: Compliance with HB1216, performing a full-scale emergency exercise, marijuana on campus, enterprise risk management, cyber security. Thanks!
by S. Emry
Thursday, December 5, 2019
L&I Wildfire Webpage - From Department of Health 0 L. Robertson From Paul Harrison – WASBO Risk Management Networking Group Chair – North Central ESD   “I know we have been fortunate this summer when it comes to wildfires and their related smoke problems.  Please see the following information from DOH and DOSH in regards to smoke and preparing for smoke.  If you have any questions please contact Nancy and she would be glad to help.”   Forward from Nancy Bernard, MPH, REHS, CPSI – Program Manager – WA State Department of Health:   Can you share this new resource from L&I on wildfire smoke with the WASBO RMs? https://www.lni.wa.gov/Safety/Topics/AToZ/WildlandFireFighting/WildfireSmokeSafety/default.asp   and don’t forget their  L&I:  Wildfire Smoke and Voluntary use of N95 Masks at Work (PDF)   And our site for all information:  www.doh.wa.gov/smokefromfires including the Air Pollution and School Activities Guide (PDF)   Thanks, Nancy   Nancy P. Bernard, MPH, REHS, CPSI Program Manager School Environmental Health and Safety Indoor Air Quality Environmental Public Health Division Washington State Department of Health Nancy.Bernard@doh.wa.gov
by L. Robertson
Wednesday, July 24, 2019

284 Lee St. SW
Suite 132
Tumwater WA 98501

Google Map

Contact Us

Office: 360-528-2025
Email: admin@wasbo.org