Accounts Payable Workshop - Pasco (8/01/19)
Thursday, August 1, 2019
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
ESD 123 - Cascade Room
3924 West Court Street
Pasco, Washington 99301
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Internal Controls – AP Badge #7
- Risk Assessment
- Internal Controls Activities over Vendor Payments
- Segregation of Duties
- Review and Analysis
- Fraud Examples
Independent Contractor vs. Employee – AP Badge #8
- Identifying Independent Contractors
- Identifying Employees
- Regulatory Agencies and Legal References
- Employees as Contractors
- 2008 Early Retirement Retirees
- Accounts Payable Responsibilities
Sales and Use Tax – AP Badge #11
- Gain Knowledge and Understanding of:
- B&O Tax, Retail Sales Tax and Use Tax (Excise Tax)
- Sales Certificates
- Taxes on ASB Fundraisers
- Taxable Purchases and Activities
- Nontaxable Purchase and Activities
- Registration will begin at 8:30 AM while the actual workshop will begin at 9:00 AM.
- When you arrive, you will be required to check-in with the WASBO Team and receive training materials for the day.
- Member Price: $200
- Non-Member Price: $240
- Clock Hours/CPE Credit: 6 hours
Please note all cancellation requests received:
- 30+ days prior to this event are subject to a 50% refund of the registration fee.
- 29 days or less prior to this event are subject to no refund.
No-Shows are also subject to no refund. If you are registered for a workshop or training and you do not attend without alerting the WASBO Team in advance (No-Show), your district will be notified.
Name substitutions and location changes (if applicable, i.e. ASB workshops) will be accepted up to 10 working days prior to the event.