Payroll 310 Online (April 27 - May 24, 2020)
4/27/2020 to 5/24/2020
04/27/20 - 05/24/20
Julie Mondry, CSBS
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- Duration: 04/27/2020 - 05/24/2020 (Begins April 27, 2020 and ends May 24, 2020)
- Instructor: Julie Mondry, CSBS, Payroll/Fiscal (Enumclaw School District)
- Location: Take the class online, via computer, from the comfort of your own office or home.
- Course Capacity: Maximum enrollment is 15 students
- Prerequite(s): Not applicable. All Payroll courses within the series (110, 210, 310) may be taken in any order.
Payroll 310 (formerly Payroll 211) is structured for an advanced application of payroll theories, laws and methods. This course offers the latest information on new topics and legal requirements that payroll professionals face today. All discussions, assessments and assignments are used for practical utilization of payroll procedures. Course topics include:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and requirements
- Leave sharing
- Benefit pooling
- Internal controls
- Preventing fraud
- Labor law
- Payroll compliance and
- Professional code of ethics
This course has been redesigned to provide current payroll practices for individuals seeking practical knowledge of payroll principles with an emphasis on Washington State School Districts.
A link to the course will be emailed to all registrants one week prior to the start date.
- WASBO Members: $265/ea - You must log into the site first to register at the member rate.
- Non-Members: $290/ea
- Clock Hours/CPE Credit: 20 hours
You must complete and pass the class to receive all 20 clock hours. For more information on WASBO's Professional Certification Program, please click here.
Please note all cancellation requests received:
- 30+ days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee.
- 29 or less days prior to the event are subject to no refund.
No-Shows are also subject to no refund. If you are registered for a workshop or training and do not attend without alerting the WASBO Team (No-Show), your district will be notified.
Name substitutions and location changes (if applicable, i.e. ASB workshops) will be accepted up to 10 working days prior to the event.