Accounts Payable Badge #2 - Paperless Invoice Processing
This badge will review:
· Defining Paperless Processing
· Rules of scanning and tossing
· Paperless Processing from Purchase Requisitions to Warrant Certification.
· Examples of processing paperless
Instructor: Holly Burlingame, CSBA
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (includes a 15 min tutorial on the Learning Management System)
Instructional Format: We are very pleased to present all AP Badge sessions via a series of webinars! Login information will be sent to all registrants a few days before a session begins.
Clock Hours: 2.5 hours will be earned for a successful completion of AP Badge #2.
Cost: $25/WASBO members, $30/non-members
Please Keep The Following in Mind
- Individuals who attended the Accounts Payable workshop(s) in August 2018: 4 of the 11 badges were trained and tested at the workshop. We will be introducing this program beginning with the additional badges not offered at the workshop. Beginning April 2019, the webinar series will begin with Badge #2.
- All webinar sessions are provided via www.GoToWebinar.com. Since this event is administered online and not all environments operate in the same manner, please double check with appropriate IT staff in advance on your ability to connect to sessions through GoToWebinar (or GoToMeeting).
- You will need to be able to hear the presentation. You can do this by allowing your PC audio to connect to the GoToWebinar OR by using a phone to dial into the number provided for the session. If you opt to listen in with your computer, please test your audio playback prior to the session. Easiest way to test is to attempt to watch an appropriate video (i.e. YouTube) or listen to online programming (i.e. internet radio).
- Microphones are not required. Questions can be typed in/submitted during the session.
Accounts Payable Certification
Successful completion of School Accounting I and all eleven (11) AP Badges are required in order to apply for the Certified School Business Specialist (CSBS) - Accounts Payable track.
Cancellations received 30 or more days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund of their registration fee.
No Refunds for cancellations 29 or less days prior to the event and No Refunds will be granted for "No-Shows".
If you are registered for a workshop or training and you do not attend without canceling in advance (No-Show), your district will be notified.