Contact Us | Print Page | Sign In | Register
Accounting and Budgeting/Small Schools Q & A
Moderator(s): Laura Blacklock
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Online Funraising 1 C. Plager Actually that same question was asked Tuesday  morning during Marianne‚Äôs ASB committee meeting and she will be sending out samples as she receives them from folks in her audience.  
by M. Dooley
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Top Ten Questions 11 M. Dooley Hello again everyone and welcome back. So here was my answer to our final question. Our official answer is that a district could not use an online newspaper to meet this requirement. Until the legislature changes the statutes to address online options, it appears they will need to use the print version.And so ends our top ten questions. I hope you've not only enjoyed reading them, but have had some of your questions answered. So, until next time ~Mike -- Stump-the-Chump -- Dooley
by M. Dooley
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Welcome to the forum 3 L. Blacklock Thank you for the update. I will amend the website to reflect the change.
by L. Blacklock
Monday, August 25, 2014
When is the next ss committee meeting 2 R. Foster Yes, September 10. But the presenter will be Becky McLean, instead of TJ Kelly. TJ will be presenting on October 8. I got my dates mixed up during last month's meeting -- my bad.
by M. Dooley
Friday, August 22, 2014

284 Lee St. SW
Suite 132
Tumwater WA 98501

Google Map

Contact Us

Office: 360-528-2025
Toll Free: 800-524-4706
Fax: 360-528-2028
Email: admin@wasbo.org